Helix Release Notes – 15 October, 2020
ePrescribing (for customers with ePrescribing enabled)
- We have made the following changes to comply with the legislation requirements of ePrescribing:
- You can add “prescriber type” in user settings, which will appear in preview while ePrescribing controlled substances in the A.C.T. and South Australia.
- You can now add an authorisation reference number while prescribing certain drugs electronically. Please note that for printed prescriptions, handwriting of the authority number will still apply.
For Azure Active Directory users, you will be prompted to re-authenticate while ePrescribing controlled substances
- You can now exclude certain medications from a patient’s active script list to ensure patient satisfaction and provide optimal care.
- A change has been made for SMS appointment reminders and patient replies. An appointment can only be cancelled if a patient responds ‘No’ to the appointment booking confirmation. A ‘Yes’ response will confirm the booking and all other responses will be marked as having received an unclear SMS response.
We have updated the prescription search report to display the relevant prescriptions.
- A patient’s full name will always be printed on a prescription, even with long names. Previously the full name was not being printed if their name was unusually long.
In the patient queue, the default work area and HCP filter now both update correctly when a user changes between different centres.