Upgrade to the latest version of MedicalDirector Clinical & Pracsoft
We are excited to provide your practice with the
latest version of MedicalDirector Clinical & Pracsoft
Choose the right upgrade pathway for your practice.
The upgrade pathway for MedicalDirector Clinical & Pracsoft 3.18a depends on the version your practice is currently running.
Simply select the version your practice is currently running, and the files you need to upgrade will be presented so you can enjoy all the new features
Click here to see where to find your current version.
Prepare your practice to upgrade
What's new in
MedicalDirector Clinical & Pracsoft
3.18 and 3.18a
- Two additional custom template buttons on the patient dashboard, allowing you to create your favourite template shortcuts
- Switch seamlessly between Pracsoft/Bluechip and Clinical, with a single click
- Collaborate more efficiently within your practice with new functionality in Messenger
- Ability to re-print lost pathology requests
- Ability to search for deceased patients and recalls for inactive patients
- My Health consent options for Cervical Cytology and imaging requests
- Updates to the Clinical and Pracsoft logos, which includes the desktop icons, to better differentiate the products
- Compatibility with Windows 2016 and SQL Server 2016 and 2017
- 24 additional custom appointment types and icons have been added to enable the customisation of your appointment book. This will help you to quickly identify the reason for a patient’s visit which can assist with workflow efficiency.
- View the patient’s appointment time in the Waiting Room to understand how early or late patients arrive.
- Collaborate more efficiently within your practice with new functionality in Messenger.