Bluechip MBS & DVA Fee Updates
The July, 2021 Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) fee udpates are now available. The update file below also includes the July, 2021 Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) fees.
The changes include indexation of majority of Medicare services, Government’s response to recommendations from the clinician-led MBS Review Taskforce regarding general surgery, orthopaedic and cardiac services, and include other minor policy changes which were recommended by the clinician-led MBS Review Taskforce or the Medicare Benefits Schedule Committee. Read the full details on the MBS website.
If your practice has disabled MAU, please follow the instructions below.
Instructions to update MBS and DVA Fees in Bluechip:
- Download the above.
- When prompted select Run. If you are prompted with a ‘Security Warning’, click to proceed.
- When the installation welcome screen launches, click on Next to proceed.
- Click on Install to begin the installation.
- When the installation is completed, click on Finish.
- The BC Fee Update screen will be launched, click on the Update Now button
PLEASE NOTE: This following update only needs to be applied once on any computer.
Click here for detailed instructions.
If you experience any problems applying this update, please contact MedicalDirector Customer Care on 1300 300 161 or log an online support enquiry.