MBS & DVA Fee Updates
If you are experiencing issues processing DVA Telehealth incentive items, please contact one of our Customer Support agents via LiveChat
15 September, 2020
The latest Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) file is available to download and they include five new myocardial perfusion study (MPS) items and amended cardiac diagnostic imaging items. Click here for full details.
If your practice has disabled MAU, please follow the instructions below.
Instructions to update MBS and DVA Fees in Bluechip:
- Download the above.
- When prompted select Run. If you are prompted with a ‘Security Warning’, click to proceed.
- When the installation welcome screen launches, click on Next to proceed.
- Click on Install to begin the installation.
- When the installation is completed, click on Finish.
- The BC Fee Update screen will be launched, click on the Update Now button
PLEASE NOTE: This following update only needs to be applied once on any computer.
Click here for detailed instructions.
If you experience any problems applying this update, please contact MedicalDirector Customer Care on 1300 300 161 or log an online support enquiry.