Bluechip MBS & DVA Fee Updates
An updated March, 2022 Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) and Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) file is now available to download below.
From 1 March 2022 there will be a number of changes to the MBS. These changes include implement the Government’s response to recommendations form the MBS Review Taskforce (the Taskforce) regarding pain management, anaesthesia, gynaecological and midwifery services. There will also be changes to Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation services and a fee alignment for GP and OMP telehealth and telephone services.
These fee files include the amended changes to the MBS fee file made on 25-02-2022 as well as the DVA fees published 09-03-2022. Read the full details on the MBS website.
If your practice has disabled MAU, please follow the instructions below.
Instructions to update MBS and DVA Fees in Bluechip:
- Download the above.
- When prompted select Run. If you are prompted with a ‘Security Warning’, click to proceed.
- When the installation welcome screen launches, click on Next to proceed.
- Click on Install to begin the installation.
- When the installation is completed, click on Finish.
- The BC Fee Update screen will be launched, click on the Update Now button
PLEASE NOTE: This following update only needs to be applied once on any computer.
Click here for detailed instructions.
If you experience any problems applying this update, please contact MedicalDirector Customer Care on 1300 300 161 or log an online support enquiry.