Bluechip MBS & DVA Fee Updates
An updated March, 2023 Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) file is now available to download below.
From 1 March 2023 there will be several changes to the Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS). These changes include minor administrative and policy changes, as well as the Government’s response to recommendations from the independent MBS Review Taskforce (the Taskforce) and the Medical Services Advisory Committee (MSAC) Executive.
Read the full details on the MBS website.
If your practice has disabled MAU, please follow the instructions below.
Instructions to update MBS and DVA Fees in Bluechip:
- Download the above.
- When prompted select Run. If you are prompted with a ‘Security Warning’, click to proceed.
- When the installation welcome screen launches, click on Next to proceed.
- Click on Install to begin the installation.
- When the installation is completed, click on Finish.
- The BC Fee Update screen will be launched, click on the Update Now button
PLEASE NOTE: This following update only needs to be applied once on any computer.
Click here for detailed instructions.
If you experience any problems applying this update, please contact MedicalDirector Customer Care on 1300 300 161 or log an online support enquiry.