April 2021 Clinical Drug MDref Update
1 April, 2021
The April 2021 MDref drug database and content update for MedicalDirector Clinical is now available and current from 1 April 2021. The update is a fully rebuilt MDref drug database, CMI (Consumer Medicines Information), PI (Product Information) and updated MedicalDirector Clinical content.
We strongly recommend that you update your MDref database every month. Monthly PBS changes, including new items, Streamlined Authority changes and PBS pricing details, are included in the monthly MDref update. Without this data, you are at risk of creating invalid PBS scripts.
This update also includes the following:
- Updated Pathology List
- Capital Pathology
- Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology
- Southern Pathology
- Covid-19 MBS/DVA Fee update
- Several New Templates and Template Updates
- This MDref update can only be applied to MedicalDirector Clinical 3.12.1 (or above).
- The update is quite a large file, ensure you allocate sufficient time for this update.