Medicines Information with AusDI
The medicines database you can trust
At MedicalDirector, we understand today’s busy pharmacists need access to the right information at the right time. That’s why we developed AusDI, a comprehensive medicines information database offering you the deepest and most up-to-date resources to support your decision-making and ensure more accurate clinical outcomes.
Comprehensive, trusted medicines information
Whether you're looking for medicines information, pill identification or drug interactions, AusDI contains Australia’s most trusted and comprehensive data, including:
- Independent drug monographs
- Product information (PI)
- Consumer medicines information (CMI)
- Product summaries
- Product identifier
- Interactions and safety module
Security is our priority
Best in-market security ensures you can use AusDI knowing your sensitive data is protected.
Latest medicines info, updated daily.
Updated daily and published monthly by an Australian editorial team under the guidance of an independent Editorial Advisory Committee.
We’re here to listen
Our friendly support team are committed to ensure your access to AusDI is smooth, seamless and
Access from any device,
AusDI can be accessed without downloading software or data, meaning database access on your phone, laptop, tablet or wherever else you’re treating patients.
Integrated data solution
Our integrated solution is derived from the same database that delivers 66 million prescriptions, supporting more than 80 million consults annually in our clinical software applications. Delivery of timely and accurate medicines information means as much to us as it does to you.
Quick, easy access to trusted information.
Simple navigation means faster access to pharmaceutical product information (PI), consumer medicines information (CMI), product summaries, pill images, and interactions & safety information.
Here's what our customers have to say
"AusDI is so easy to use, you can access the information you need quickly and it’s well laid out by way of visuals and colour-coding. Importantly, I have the confidence in the information, because I know it is updated regularly and can see the updated amendment dates."
- A single resource containing independent drug monographs, PIs, CMIs, product summaries, images and interactions
- Includes independent AusDI drug monographs developed in Australia over the past 18 years
- Comprehensive resource covering thousands of products
- AusDI’s Product Identifier module allows vital access to pill identification info in emergency situations
- Quickly identify unknown products by refining searches by physical attributes
- Search by shape, scoring, colour and markings
- AusDI’s Interactions and Safety Module highlights five clinically significant warning types
- Includes fully referenced and detailed monographs for interactions
- Review the risks of drug interactions, food/complementary medicine pairings, additive shared side-effects and other shared adverse effects
Find out more about AusDI
Interested? Ask us for a trial
See for yourself why more Australian health professionals are turning to AusDI as their trusted source of medicines information. Contact us now for your FREE 14-day trial.