Our 2022 year in review
13 December, 2022
It was the year the world opened-up as we passed the two-year mark since the outbreak of COVID-19 and as we learnt to live with the virus, a new threat appeared in Monkey Pox.
We farewelled Queen Elizabeth II and spin king Shane Warne. Floods ravaged parts of Australia and the Oxford Word of the Year, ‘goblin mode’, was decided on by public vote.
Now let’s take a look at the year that was for MedicalDirector:
- Integration with Medinet’s MyPractice app unlocked secure and streamlined communication between GPs and their patients.
- MedicalDirector UK was announced as one of eight suppliers on the Tech Innovation Framework by NHS Digital.
- Integration with Australia’s National Cancer Screening Register occurred.
- Further integration with Telstra Health occurred following acquisition in 2021.
- Launch of Smart visual dashboards in Clinical and Pracsoft.
- Announced Pracsoft’s integration with practice intelligence platform Cubiko.
- Security was further strengthened to safeguard against cyber security threats including stringent security checks for marketplace partners.
We would like to thank you for all your hard work and valued contributions to enabling ideal healthcare in 2022 and we wish you all a safe summer holiday season. We look forward to bringing you some exciting news in 2023.
While many of our teams are taking a break over the summer holiday period, you can be assured MedicalDirector will continue to provide customer service during this time to ensure our customers are supported to provide safe, efficient and quality care.
See our holiday support hours.