GoShare enables the efficient and measurable sharing of digital health resources, tailored to a patient's health literacy and information needs
- Looking for credible digital health and wellbeing information for your patients?
- Want your support your patients to better self-manage their condition?
- Need to meet changing consumer expectations for digital information?
GoShare enables GPs and practice nurses to quickly retrieve and send valuable health information electronically to patients so they can understand how to better self-manage their health and wellbeing.
- Easily share digital health resources with patients via email or SMS
- Digital library of more than 800 patient and carer experiences
- Address health literacy through a variety of content formats (video, animation, text)
- 2,000+ up to date information sheets from healthcare organisations
- Links to credible websites, apps and tools
- Detailed self-service reporting and engagement data
- Practice branding on patient emails and content pages
"Initially I had thought that GoShare would be another set of patient information leaflets. However I did investigate and was surprised to find that it was really easy to access, and navigate. The content is predominantly short videos of real patients revealing their realisations and insights on a large variety of general practice topics. They can be used to engage patients - and it really is very quick to select and share them electronically. The videos are extremely well presented and recorded - which really is no mean feat - I was impressed by these."
Dr John Henderson
70% of Australians want healthcare providers to better use digital tools, mobile technology and the internet to improve their patient experience.*
*Source: MedicalDirector Patient Engagement Survey 2018