Ctrl + P
Reports > Print
There are two types of Transaction Listing Reports available:
o Account Statement Report provides a list of all transactions, within the chosen date range, for the patient.
The report is separated into 3 sections or lists showing the relevant transaction:
• Account Debtors List
• Account Credit List
• Allocated Payment Refunds List
o Audit Trail Report provides a list of all transaction, within the chosen date range, sorted by transaction issue date. It provides detailed breakdown of all transactions. It also includes Audit User Initials, Audit Date and Time, Audit Reason
2. Select the Accounts menu item.
3. Select the associated account for which you wish to print the report.
4. Click The Print Report window appears.
5. Select either the Account Statement Report or Audit Trail Report, and click The Print Transaction Listing window appears.
6. Indicate the date range for the report. The 'To' date defaults to the current date.
7. Click The Set Print Options window appears.
8. Configure the print settings as desired, and then click to print the Report.