Bluechip comes supplied with a variety of Word Processing templates, and you can create new ones, as explained following. You can also import existing Word documents and use them as Word Processing templates in Bluechip.
1. Select Setup > Templates > WP. The WP Template Setup window appears.
o To add a WP template, continue now to Step 2.
o To edit a WP template, locate and select the WP template and then click Your template is opened in Microsoft Word, where you can make the necessary changes. For further information about modifying WP templates, continue now to Step 7, below.
o To copy a WP template, locate and select the WP template and then click You will be prompted to give the copy a name, after which you will be returned to the WP Template Setup window where your new WP template will be available.
o To delete a WP template, locate and select the WP template and then click You will be prompted to confirm this action.
2. Click The New Patient Template window appears.
3. Enter a name for the new WP template.
4. (Optional) Enter a Default Title for the WP template. The example shown below includes the use of Field Codes.
5. Click to confirm your settings. The New Patient Template window closes, and Bluechip opens Microsoft Word, ready for you to design your new WP template.
6. Modify your WP template as necessary. When you have finished, simply close Microsoft Word, and you will be returned to Bluechip, where the WP template is now ready for use.