Please note that you cannot create an account for a deceased or deleted patient.
1. Open the record of the patient for whom you wish to create an account.
within the Patient Explorer,
select Accounts from
the Margin menu.
Account window appears.
4. From the Practitioner drop-down list select the Practitioner that the new account will be banked to. The Provider Number and Account for the selected Practitioner will be displayed automatically displayed.
5. From the Class drop-down list select Third Party.
6. (Optional) Once a class is selected you will notice that the Issue To field displays the default recipient to whom the payment is issued, and in this case it will be 'Solicitor'. Select a different recipient if necessary.
7. (Optional) Enter an Account Ref No.
Details window appears.
For more information about this window see Account Details Window Overview.
9. Select an Insurer via the associated button. You may also select a Representative from the drop-down list to the right.
10. Select a Solicitor via the associated button. You may also select a Representative from the drop-down list to the right.
11. Enter the Claim No and Injury Date (if available).
12. Click to save and to close the Account Details window.