Helix Release Notes – 9 June, 2022
9 June, 2022
We have introduced the ability to move the inbox item into actioned in the original doctors inbox if another doctor reviews it to prevent confusion and save time. You will also be able to see the doctors who are copied (cc) and assigned to in the inbox item to assist in clear indication of the practitioners.
- Any appointment notes are now included when printing out the daily appointments
Blank Error Message
- We have addressed an error pop up that displayed a blank error message has now been resolved.
Multiple Error Messages
- Multiple error messages that were being displayed there were issues with service text has now been resolved to show a single error message.
- Fixed an issue where data extraction failed for multipage RTF pathology results
Unmatched migrated conditions
- Fixed an issue where unmatched migrated conditions were not visible in the letter writer