Helix Release Notes – 9 July, 2020
Integrated LiveChat with Support
You can now to chat to the customer service team live from inside Helix using our updated LiveChat widget. Starting a chat will automatically create a case with our Customer Service team linked directly to your practice, ensuring you are receiving the most up-to-date information and assistance from the most experienced agent for your enquiry. Agents are available to assist from 8am to 8pm weekdays, and 9am to 5pm Weekends and public Holidays.
The Exception Management process has been redesigned to make the experience easier and to ensure completed claims are always transmitted to Medicare.
- The new exception management screen lets the user accept an item without having to edit it if it is ready to submit.
- The new exception management screen lets the user resubmit items with a clear workflow. When resubmitting an item, the item can be edited or a new one can be added. Resubmitting will move this item to un-batched list from where it can be re-batched and transmitted.
- A claim can now only be submitted when all required information is completed.
- The claimed vs paid amount is now accurate.
- Once all items of a claim have been entered, the exception screen will display all the details of the exception, who submitted it, and when it was accepted or prepared for resubmitting.
- Patient Notes can now be added to a newly created patient.
- When a batch has been receipted instead of transmitting to Medicare, the resolved status shows paid as zero dollars. The previous logic was only working when transmitting the claim to Medicare or accepting the invoice item from the exceptions screen.