Helix Release Notes – 6 February, 2020
- Admin users are not directly associated with a Centre and therefore cannot resubmit immunisation claims. To prevent this, a new tool tip has been added.
- Colour-coding now indicates whether amounts paid by Medicare reflect what you claimed. Lower amounts are displayed in red. Equal or higher amounts are displayed in green.
- The current date can now be used as a patient’s date-of-birth.
Radiology and Pathology
- Additional Pathology/Radiology providers are available to select as your preferred provider:
- The South Coast Ultra Sound
- Woonona Medical Imaging
- An HCP can now perform an exclusion query during search queries. For example, you can search for all patients over 65 years who have NOT had a flu vaccination in the last year.
- The ability to delete previously saved reports / search criteria has now been added.
- The notes field doesn’t appear when the text has been removed.
- Improved performance for the Transaction Payment Report.
- The receipts in the banking section now display up to 200 records rather than previous limit of 60 records.