Helix Release Notes – 5 August, 2021
Medicare/DVA Fee file updates
- The latest Medicare Fee Item Updates (valid from 16th of July) is now available to download
- The edit user page now has a new interface to support upcoming features.
- You can now add the vaccine name to the reason for visit as a comment while recording an immunisation.
- The Queensland Metro south health referral form, and the Queensland – Antenatal Mater, have been added to the list of templates available in MedicalDirector Helix.
- Additional titles in the patient demographics and the Helix user management sections are now available. The new titles include Mx, Rev, Pastor, Captain, Rabbi, Imam, and Justice.
- Filtering for recall reason will now work across multiple pages of the recall list and not just the current page being displayed.