Helix Release Notes – 30 April, 2020
See also: COVID-19 Information for Helix
- Notes entered in the appointment book are now visible in the Patient Queue.
- Weight can now be entered with up to three decimal points, this will ensure additional accuracy when recording measurements.
- To support remote working, GPs can now arrive patients to the Queue themselves, whereas previously only users with the role of Receptionist or Practice Manager could perform this action.For those who do not want this feature enabled – we can turn it off upon request (we are working on a solution where this can be managed by the practices themselves)
The following issues have been fixed:
- Patients being arrived multiple times in the Queue
- The HCP being set as first available
Referral details are no longer lost while billing the pateint in the Queue