Helix Release Notes – 3 April, 2020
3 April, 2020
- When looking at any search results, you can create a recall for those patients.
- You now have a search option to include deceased patients.
- You can now add multiple terms at once in the medical filter section (e.g. multiple conditions, medications, allergies and/or vaccinations).
- There is a change to the error message that appears in the billing screen if a work-area is selected that is not relevant to the Practitioner. Instead of a code, it will now show a work area name.
- The header text in pathology results has been corrected so it doesn’t overlap the result.
- The SMS Template Creator has been fixed to provide an accurate number of SMS messages that will be sent for a single reminder.