Helix Release Notes – 28 July, 2021
Bulk document uploading
- You can now upload documents via the DMS in bulk. You can select up to 25 files at a time, each document must be less than 30MB.
Medicare/DVA Fee file updates
- The latest Medicare Fee Item Updates (valid from 1st of July) is now available to download
Referral Form Template
- The Queensland Children’s Hospital Referral-form template is now available in Helix.
Reason for visit
- You can now select to add immunisation as the reason for the visit by selecting a checkbox during the immunisation recording workflow.
Recalls for Immunisations
- You can now select to have a recall automatically created as part of the immunisation recording workflow. This is available for COVID-19 Vaccinations (defaults to 12 weeks for AstraZeneca and 3 weeks for Pfizer) and for Flu vaccinations (defaults to 12 months). The time period can be changed within the vaccination workflow if required.
Quick Selection Batch Numbers
- The last 3 batch numbers for each vaccination type will be saved and shown for quick selection during the immunisation workflow.
Displaying active work areas
- Active work areas are now displayed centre when Helix users login.
- Users with long usernames can now enter tyro invoices.
- Editing/changing the IRN number for a patient with a valid Medicare number will now perform a new OPV check immediately.