Helix Release Notes – 26 May, 2022
26 May, 2022
The following templates have now been added to Helix
- OGUK: Certificate of Fitness for Work at Restricted Destinations
- OGUK: Offshore unsuccessful applicant
- OGUK: Certificate of Fitness for Offshore Work
- PHN-Funded Mental Health Stepped Care Services
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre Referral
- Alfred Health – Victorian Melanoma Service
- ATSI Updated Health Check 0 – 5
- ATSI Updated Health Check, 12-24
- Diagnostic Imaging – Adelaide MRI
- Psychogeriatric Assessment Scales
Route field no longer editable in printed prescription
- We have addressed an issue where the route field was previously editable in the printed prescription.
Allergy Screen display fixed
- We have addressed a display issue where the action items and text were previously overlapping due to multiple allergies in the Allergy screen being displayed when scrolling was introduced.
Special Characters in Service Text
- We have addressed an issue with special characters in service text not being recognised by Services Australia.
Unallocated amounts in receipts by item number report
- We have addressed an issue with unallocated amounts appearing in the receipts by item number report.
- An issue where incorrect amount is displayed for duplicate claim/batch records has been fixed
- An issue where the files and next button wasn’t disabled even if mandatory information had not been filled out has been fixed
- An issue where the copy and paste function for these numbers was not working has been fixed
- An issue where error validation was incorrectly shown in the date filed for printed prescriptions has been fixed