Helix Release Notes – 23 January 2020
- Move patients around the Patient Queue using drag-and-drop.
- Additional Quality Control applied to patient and vaccination data transmitted to the Australian Immunisation Register.
- Immunisation records are transmitted to the Australian Immunisation Register 6pm daily
- A baby’s age is now displayed in completed weeks up until 4 months.
- You can now add patient Clinical Summaries anywhere in a letter to suit your preference.
- You can now drag and drop Clinical Summaries (previously called “Attachments”) in any order and to any location in the letter template, and they will appear in this order in new letters based on this template.
- Read more about Template Management.
- Based on your feedback, we’ve made an exciting update to the style of the Clinical Summary tables in the Letter Writer.
* The new Letter Writer features are currently only available to select group of customer systems. Please contact us for more information.
Radiology and Pathology
- Additional Pathology/Radiology providers are available to select as your preferred provider.
- Australian Clinical Labs (General Pathology)
- MERCY IMAGING REQUEST
- Express Cardio Services
- Genesis Care-cardiology templates
NSW WorkCover Templates
- The text limit of free-text areas for the NSW WorkCover Template has been increased from 70 to 300 characters. An Auto font size feature is enabled which shrinks the font size where needed to ensure that (up to) 300 chars fit into the text boxes. We suggest you use the ‘free text’ area at the bottom of this template if you require further space, until a more flexible template becomes available.
Patient Search and Reporting
- Past Conditions / Ceased Medications: Search for patients who have had a previous condition or who have ceased medications.
- Allergies / Vaccinations: Search for patients with specific allergies or who have been immunised with a specific vaccine.
- Save: Save the search criteria / reports you use frequently to reduce time to access this information
The patient search / reporting tool is being rolled out to the practices in a staggered approach and will be available to all practices in the next two weeks. See more about Patient Reports in Helix.
MBS/DVA Subcategory Integration
It was discovered that the following groups and subcategories had to be added to the Helix MBS/DVA fee file upload manually by customers. These are now incorporated in the MBS fee file upload.
Group ID /SubGroup ID:
- A30 / 5,6,7
- A36 / 1,2,3,4
- I3 / 18
- M16 / 1,2,3,4,6