Helix Release Notes – 19 May, 2020
See also: COVID-19 Information for Helix
- Telehealth appointment links can now be sent via SMS and email and the appointment link can also now be resent to the patient from the visit screen if required.
- Patient mobile number and email address can be captured or updated when booking a Telehealth appointment, with the information saved to the patient’s record.
- Telehealth appointments booked via third-party providers will be displayed on the Appointment Card within Helix, so you can send the appointment link out of Helix.
- A Patient Note can now be flagged/unflagged as important by both clinical and practice management users.
The following issues have been fixed:
- It is no longer possible to add/edit/delete items for a visit that has been transmitted in the consult and visit screen. This previously led to items being stuck in draft. Users are informed if a visit needs to be edited when hovering over the add button.