Helix Release Notes – 18 February, 2021
Recalls can now be sent via SMS.
How to send a recall as SMS: In the recall screen simply select the patient for whom you want to send an SMS too (they need to have opted in to receiving SMS messages as well as have a valid mobile number), this will activate two buttons at the top allowing you to either send the message as SMS or print it out as a recall letter. Selecting the SMS option will send a message to the patient informing them of the recall, and to contact the practices to make a booking.
Note: This is just the first release in improving the management of recalls. In upcoming releases we will add items such as:
- Ability to customise SMS and recall messages/letters,
- Set preferred recall communication method,
- Ability to print the recall list,
- Updated filtering,
- Ability to customise the default recall period,
- Ability to add/edit your own recall types,
- General fixes and improvements based on your feedback.
- Community Specialist Palliative Care referral has been added to the list of templates and can be used in letter writer.
- The following assessment templates have been improved by adding important Practice, Practitioner and Patient contact details to the assessment template.
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale
- Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression
- Mini Mental State Examination
- DASS 21
- Asthma Action Plan
- Nutrition Assessment
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- Medications Review
- Epworth Sleepiness Scale