Helix Release Notes – 17 September, 2020
- Admin users can set a patient note as active (is visible) or inactive (is not visible). Previously, the count for patient notes included active and inactive notes whereas, now, only notes that are marked as active will be counted.
Batches with Medicare exceptions
- When a batch contains Medicare exceptions, Helix now indicates both the claims with exceptions, and the number of successfully submitted claims.
Medicare reason codes
- The latest Medicare reason codes and descriptions used to describe the reasons why a claim has been rejected by Medicare are now available.
Additional appointment types
- The following new appointment types have been added:
- Aged Care Visit
- Home Visit
- Some pathology templates would display the fax number in the phone number field. The templates had minor alignment issues. Both issues are fixed with the phone number field only showing phone numbers now.
- In some cases processing a rebate for fully paid private patient claims resulted in a warning that the OPV check was not successful even when it was. This has been fixed.
- A task could not be acknowledged if the message contained one long word without any spaces used. The “Acknowledge” Button was not visible. This has been fixed.
- When a WC claim was issued with one or more $0 items, it was not displayed in patients transaction history. This has been fixed now.
- Radiology referrals weren’t printing the copies to person on the request form. This has been added to the templates.
- A drawing tool misalignment issue on some screen resolutions has been fixed.
- The issue of not being able to attach results to certain templates has been fixed.