Helix Release Notes – 17 March, 2022
User Feedback in Helix
- You can now submit any ideas or suggestions on how you think Helix can be improved upon. To do this, go to the user menu on the bottom left corner of the screen and click on ‘Share Feedback’.
- SMD tenant routing can now also be route based on a Provider Number being specified as the Receiving Facility.
Email tooltip feature enhancement
- Email address tooltip displays will now display in white for better visibility and only if the email address has more than 20 characters.
Telehealth for provisional patients
- The status can now change to “Did not wait for provisional patients when conducting a telehealth consult”
Consult screen Resume button
- Users will continue to see the consults notes after clicking the resume button in the consult panel.
Reassigning a patient’s results to another patient’s file
- Users are no longer unable to reassign a patient’s results in the timeline to another patient’s timeline.
Unable to complete the deposit process in banking
- Users will no longer receive errors when providing refunds under the wrong work area
Future appointment message
- Future appointments for new patients will no longer receive an error message
- EPC – Referral for Type 2 Diabetes
- Offshore Medical OUGK Summary
- ATSI Updated Health Check 50+
- nDSS Diabetes and Your Feet – Moderate or High
- WA – Request for Maternity / Obstetrics Appointments
- DVA Referral
- NSW Authority to Prescribe Cannabis (CP03-18)
- NSW – School Immunisation Cert
- Urine Drug Screening
- Individual Allied health referral form