Helix Release Notes – 13 April, 2022
Appointment book time intervals
- You can now change the time intervals for the appointment book (currently only showing 5 minute intervals) to 5, 10, 15 30 and 60 minutes depending on your preference.
- We have introduced the ability to delete and restore items in the inbox and the related inbox items in the patient timeline to assist you in the efficient management of the Inbox.
- We have enabled the ability to select and print multiple items from the patient timeline to save your time during consultation.
- The permissions have been updated to allow more roles to view the outbox (not the details of the messages), to allow for easier tracking of the status for sent SMD messages
The following templates have now been added to Helix
PRP City East Diagnostic Imaging
Macquarie Medical Imaging
Neuroscience Trials Australia
Lumus Imaging – SA
Lumus Imaging – NSW/ACT
Lumus Imaging – VIC
Lumus Imaging – WA
West Moreton Health Central Referrals
Patient Data Extract
- A reported issue preventing patient data to be extracted has been fixed
- The recall editor is no longer greyed out when creating a recall from the timeline