Helix Release Notes – 1 April, 2021
Export recall list
- We have introduced the ability to export the selected recalls in the recall list (details as they appear in the table and not the actual recall letters) as a CSV file that can then be opened and used in Excel.
- You can now add patient Clinical Summaries (previously called “Attachments”) anywhere in a letter to suit your preference.
- You can now drag and drop Clinical Summaries (previously called “Attachments”) in any order and to any location in the letter template, and they will appear in this order in new letters based on this template. Read more about Template Management.
- We’ve made an update to the style of the Clinical Summary tables in the Letter Writer and printout to improve the professional look and feel.
New filter styling in the Batch area
- We have upgraded the styling of the filters in the Batched area to improve usability.
Pathology/ Radiology templates
- Fax numbers are now printing in full for radiology requests.