September 2020 Clinical Drug MDref Update
1 September, 2020
The September 2020 MDref drug database and content update for MedicalDirector Clinical is now available and current from 1 September, 2020. The update is a differential update that builds on the most recent full build released, August 2020.
Monthly PBS changes, including new items, Streamlined Authority changes and PBS pricing details, are included in the monthly MDref update. Without this data, you are at risk of creating invalid PBS scripts.
We strongly recommend that you update your MDref database every month.
This update also includes the following:
- Updated Pathology Test
- Capital Pathology
- Included new Letter Writer templates
- Referral form – Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Referral form – Colonoscopy
- Opioid PBS authority application form
- Queensland Cardiovascular Group Request Form
- Capital Radiology Referral Form
- Removed Letter Writer templates
- Referral Form – Mater Hill Gastroenterology
- Sleep Study ResSleep NEW National 2019
- Added new document types
- Legal Document
- Not for resuscitation order
- Shared Health Summary
- Event Summary
- This differential update may only be applied over the following MDref release(s):
- August 2020