October 2023 Clinical Drug MDref Update
1 October, 2023
The October 2023 MDref drug database and content update for MedicalDirector Clinical is now available and current from 1 October 2023. The update is a fully rebuilt MDref drug database, CMI (Consumer Medicines Information), PI (Product Information) and updated MedicalDirector Clinical content.
We strongly recommend that you update your MDref database every month. Monthly PBS changes, including new items, Streamlined Authority changes and PBS pricing details, are included in the monthly MDref update. Without this data, you are at risk of creating invalid PBS scripts.
This update also includes the following:
- Updated Pathology List
- Capital Pathology
- Melbourne Pathology
- Clinipath Pathology
- Douglass Hanly Moir Pathology
- Several New Templates and Template Updates
- Victoria Care Coordination (New)
- Queensland Gastroenterology (Updated)
- NIPT Generation – Abbott Pathology (Updated)
- NIPT Generation – Dorevitch Pathology (Updated)
- NIPT Generation – Laverty Pathology (Updated)
- NIPT Generation – QML Pathology (Updated)
- NIPT Generation – TML Pathology (Updated)
- NIPT Generation – Western Diagnostic Pathology (Updated)
- Updated several AIR vaccine names in line with Services Australia – AIR vaccine code formats
- This MDref update can only be applied to MedicalDirector Clinical 3.12.1 (or above).
- The update is quite a large file, ensure you allocate sufficient time for this update.