MedicalDirector Insights 1.8.9 Update
MedicalDirector Insights 1.8.9 is now available for your practice to meet the latest Department of Health requirements for the January 2021 nKPI reporting period.
What do I need to do?
- Download and run the .exe file from this email, then follow the instructions as prompted for installation.
Once the new MedicalDirector Insights 1.8.9 version has been installed, you will need to generate a new Ad-hoc collection before you run your nKPI reports.
- Navigate to Reporting, and then click nKPI’s. Please review the output of the report and record any unexpected results.
- Submit your nKPI report to the Health Data portal.
- Log into the health data portal
- Locate your new nKPI submission and review the results.