MedicalDirector Insights 1.8.6 Update
MedicalDirector Insights 1.8.6 is now available for your practice to meet the latest Department of Health changes based on specifications documents and data extract file requirements released on the 28th August 2020.
What do I need to do?
- Download and run the .exe file, then follow the instructions as prompted for installation.
- Once the new MedicalDirector Insights 1.8.6 version has been installed, you must generate a new up-to-date Ad-hoc collection.
- Navigate to Reporting, and then click PIP QI. Please review the output of the report and record any unexpected results.
- Submit your PIP QI report to your local PHN.
- Log into the PHN PIP QI portal to upload the PIP QI JSON file.