MedicalDirector Insights 1.8.4 Update
MedicalDirector Insights 1.8.4 is now available for your practice to satisfy the NSW Ministry of Health KPI reports requirements from January, 2020.
What’s new in this release:
- Some reports have been removed, modified and consolidated for the next report period to comply with NSW KPI reporting
- PIP QI Patient consent opt in and opt out now in MedicalDirector Insights sidebar.
- nKPI report submission now supports TLS (Transport security layer) 1.2
What do I need to do?
- Download and run the .exe file from this email, then follow the instructions as prompted for installation.
- Once the new MedicalDirector Insights 1.8.3 version has been installed, you can generate a new Ad-hoc collection, or you can use one of your existing collections.
- Navigate to Reporting, and then click nKPI’s. Please review the output of the report and record any unexpected results.
- Submit your nKPI report to the Health Data portal.
- Log into the health data portal
- Locate your new nKPI submission and review the results.