August 2020 Clinical Drug MDref Update
1 August, 2020
The August 2020 MDref drug database and content update for MedicalDirector Clinical is now available and current from 1 August, 2020. The update is a fully rebuilt MDref drug database, CMI (Consumer Medicines Information), PI (Product Information) and updated MedicalDirector Clinical content.
We strongly recommend that you update your MDref database every month. Monthly PBS changes, including new items, Streamlined Authority changes and PBS pricing details, are included in the monthly MDref update. Without this data, you are at risk of creating invalid PBS scripts.
This update also includes the following:
- Updated pathology tests
- Capital Pathology
- Southern Pathology
- Updated Letter Writer templates
- Referral Form – Allied Health Services(Medicare)
- Centrelink Medical Certificate
- Referral Form- GenesisCare (SleepRespiratoryWA)
- Referral Form – Get Healthy NSW
- GeneSyte Non-Invasive Prenatal Screening
- GenesisCare (HeartCare WA)
- Sleep Healthcare Australia – Gold Coast
- This MDref update can only be applied to MedicalDirector Clinical 3.12.1 (or above).
- The update is quite a large file, ensure you allocate sufficient time for this update.