eRx Script Exchange
A faster, secure and more accurate way to transmit prescription and dispensing data between doctor and pharmacist
- Worried about prescription errors and drug safety?
- Wasting time with slow prescribing workflows?
- Need a reliable way to meet ePIP requirements?
Australia’s first and largest Prescriptions
Over 22,500 doctors are using eRx Script Exchange every day, contributing to an improved use of medicines and a reduction in the number of adverse medication events.
- Free tool – no set up or subscription fees
- Designed and built for doctors, pharmacists and patients
- No change to prescribing workflow
- Meets requirement 4 of ePIP
- Does not support the “scraping” of data from any clinical systems
- Endorsed by professional bodies such as RACGP and AAPM
"The eRx prescription function is very helpful as part of the integrated Helix solution. I can easily prescribe, which is then integrated into the patient’s clinical notes via Helix.”
Dr Leonard Chin,
George Smith Memorial Hall.
70% of Australians want healthcare providers to better use digital tools, mobile technology and the internet to improve their patient experience.*
*Source: MedicalDirector Patient Engagement Survey 2018