1. Select Setup > Bank Accounts. The Bank Account Setup window appears.
o To edit an existing bank account, select the account and click
o To delete a bank account, select the account and click
2. Click to add a bank account. The Bank Account Details window appears.
3. Insert the following details:
o Account Code: Maximum of 3 characters.
o Description: Printed at the top of your banking summary.
o Merchant ID: Supplied by TYRO, for use with EFTPOS Auto or Medicare Easyclaim.
• Each practitioner can have their own bank account, or they can choose to share accounts.
• If a Practitioner has their own bank account, it is useful to use the same code as their User ID for the bank account, e.g. the Practitioner's initials - see Security Levels.
• You may add as many bank accounts as you wish.
• Bank Account details can be reviewed later via Setup > Bank Accounts.
4. Click and then