In this topic:
How to add the ‘Map of Medicine’ Widget to Sidebar (Knowledge Base Article)
The Widget Store is an online resource for downloading widgets provided by MedicalDirector and third-party suppliers. To access the Widget Store, ensure the MedicalDirector Sidebar is active, click and select Visit Widget Store from the menu that appears. Alternatively there is a link to the store on the Add/Remove Widgets – Widget Palette. You must have an active Internet connection to access the store.
1. From the MedicalDirector Sidebar, click and select Visit Widget Store from the menu that appears. You can also access the store from within the Add/Remove Widgets – Widget Palette.
2. Your web browser will open and direct you to the MedicalDirector Widget Store.
3. You will be required to log on to view widgets in the store and to access your account. Click to log on.
you have logged on, you will have access to the store, as shown in the
5. Browse the store at your leisure.
o You can add widgets to your shopping cart by clicking
if you click on a widget example to view its details (as shown following),
you can also add the widget to your cart from there.
o Once you
have added a widget to your shopping cart, it will appears as follows.
6. When you are ready to check-out, click You will be presented with a secure online form for purchasing your selected widget(s). Complete the required purchase details.
your purchase has completed successfully, you will be returned to the
MedicalDirector Widget Store.
This concludes the steps necessary for purchasing a widget from the MedicalDirector Widget Store.
You can see your list of purchased widgets at any time by clicking the My Widgets link.
the MedicalDirector Sidebar, click
The Available New and Updated Widgets
2. Select the widgets you wish to install/update.
3. Click when you are ready to proceed. The widgets will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Depending on which widgets you have elected to install, you may be prompted
to grant the widget access permissions, as shown in the example following.
Configure permissions as desired, clicking to confirm your selections.