1. Ensure you have enrolled with HeSA to use Medicare Online using the application facility at www.hesa.com.au.
2. Apply and receive from HeSA the necessary PKI Certificates and associated Personal Identification codes.
3. Register the Medicare Online certificates.
4. Setup your system to use Medicare Online. The procedure for doing this will depend on whether you are using Location Certificates only, or a combination of Location Certificates and Individual Practitioner Certificates.
1. Select Setup > Practice > Options from the Bluechip main window. The Bluechip Options window appears.
2. Select the General tab.
3. Select the Use Medicare Online check box.
4. Click to exit the window and save the details.