1. Ensure you have first saved your existing Word document in Rich Text format. Rich Text documents have a file name extension of .rtf
2. Select Setup > Templates > Letterhead. The Letterhead Template Setup window appears.
3. Click The New Letterhead Template window appears.
4. Click The Windows Open window appears.
5. Locate and double-click the Letterhead Template you wish to import. You are returned to the New Letterhead Template window. The name of the template you selected is shown in the Template Name field. Use this opportunity to check that you have selected the correct template to import.
(Optional) Enter a Default Title for the Letterhead template.
6. Click to confirm your settings. The New Letterhead Template window closes, and your imported letterhead template is now ready for use.