1. Select Setup > User Preferences. The Setup User Preferences window appears.
2. Click the General tab.
3. Select whether to open the Bluechip 'Explorer' windows in default or maximised modes, where 'default' refers to a size that is optimised for 800x600 display resolution.
4. Select the way in which text scrolls in the Alerts section of the Patient Details window.
5. Select a default swiper receipt card type from the associated drop-down box.
6. Click if you wish to apply the changes, but still keep the window open. Click to apply the changes and close the Setup User Preferences window.