Setup > User Preferences
1. Ensure you are logged in to Bluechip as yourself - changes you make to User Preferences are User-specific. To see which user is logged on to Bluechip, check the User Name at the bottom left-hand corner of the Bluechip Main window.
2. Select Setup > User Preferences. The Setup User Preferences window appears.
the General tab.
4. Select whether to open the Bluechip 'Explorer' windows in default or maximised modes, where 'default' refers to a size that is optimised for 800x600 display resolution.
5. Select the way in which text scrolls in the Alerts section of the Patient Details window.
6. Select a default swiper receipt card type from the associated drop-down box.
7. Click if you wish to apply the changes, but still keep the window open. Click to apply the changes and close the Setup User Preferences window.