See also: In Hospital Claiming
Before configuring practitioner records for IHC, ensure you have;
- Configured a batch type for In-Hospital Claiming.
- Created a class for In-Hospital Claiming.
Setup > Practitioner
> Practitioner Details. The Practitioner
Setup window appears.
2. Within the Practitioners section select a practitioner who wishes to use IHC. We selected Day Surgery.
3. Select the Class Usage tab. Tick the check box for the IHC class.
4. Select the Class Options tab.
o Within the Class section, select the IHC claiming class. The Options for IHC section will populate with all available Service Item Lists.
o Within the Options for IHC section, enable each of the Service Item Lists that you want to use IHC with, by ticking their associated check boxes.
5. Repeat Steps 2-4 for each practitioner who wishes to use IHC.
6. Click to save your changes and close the Practitioner Setup window.
This concludes the steps required for configuring practitioners for IHC.