The winner of this competition is Alex Skvortsovn at Mornington Medical Group. We hope you enjoy your prize.
|Promotion Name||Win an Apple Watch at GP18 – Gold Coast|
|Promotion Style||Game of Chance|
|Promoter||Health Communications Network trading as MedicalDirector. ABN 76 068 458 515 Level 5, 477 Pitt Street, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia|
|Relevant State(s)||Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, Northern Territory, Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Tasmania|
|Entry Restrictions||Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older at the commencement of the Promotion. (an ‘Entrant’)|
|Entry Procedure||Complete and Submit an entry form at the MedicalDirector stand at GP18, Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, Queensland Australia between 11 October and 13 October 2018.|
|Maximum Number of Entries||Limit of one entry per person.|
|Prize Details||The first entry drawn will win an Apple Watch Series 4 worth $599.|
|Total Prize Pool||$599|
|Notification of Winner||Winner will be notified within 14 days of the draw by phone and in writing|
|Prize claim date||Prize must be claimed on or before 31 August 2018|
|Unclaimed Prize Draw||
|Notification for unclaimed prize draw winner (if any)||The winner will be notified within 14 days of the prize draw|
|Additional Terms||Prize will be sent to the winner within 30 days of prize claim|
1. These Conditions of Entry incorporate and must be read together with the Schedule for this Promotion. The Schedule prevails to the extent of any inconsistency with these Conditions of Entry. By participating in this Promotion, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
2. Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, except where stated otherwise.
3. If this is a public promotion, entry to the Promotion is open to residents of the Relevant State/s who meet the Entry Restrictions (if any). Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of a parent or guardian to enter.
4. If this is an internal promotion, entry to the Promotion is open to employees and contractors of the Promoter who meet the Entry Restrictions (if any). Members of the public are not permitted to enter.
5. Employees and contractors of the Health Communications Network and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
6. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
7. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure during the Promotion Period.
8. Entries may only be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted by the Promoter in any other form.
9. Entrants may enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries.
10. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Online or email entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
11. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text, photos, videos and email messages) that entrants submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
12. Incomplete and ineligible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will also be deemed invalid if they breach these Conditions of Entry as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion or any other content guidelines notified by the Promoter during the Entry process for the Promotion.
13. In the event that an account with the Promoter is held in joint names, the Eligible Entrant will be the person first named on that account.
14. The Prize draw(s) (if applicable) will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The Prize(s) will be awarded to the valid Entry or Entries (as applicable) randomly drawn in accordance with the Prize Details.
15. Winners will be notified as specified in the Schedule and their first name, suburb and State/ Territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Schedule.
16. The Prize(s) are specified in the Prize Details. The Prize(s) are subject to any restrictions specified in the Schedule. The total Prize pool is specified in the Schedule.
17. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
18. Prizes must be claimed by the Prize Claim Date in accordance with any claim instructions set out in the Schedule.
19. If a prize is not accepted or claimed by the Prize Claim Date, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to distribute the unclaimed prizes in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements specified in the Schedule, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified and have their names and State/Territory of residence published in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
20. The Promoter will be known as the “Health Communications Network”.
22. Except for guarantees, warranties and conditions implied by law which cannot be excluded, neither the Promoter nor any other member of the Health Communications Network make any guarantees, representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality or suitability of any prizes awarded under these terms and conditions.
23. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any right or remedy, or any guarantee, warranty or other term or condition, implied or imposed by any legislation which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited. This may include the Corporations Act 2001, the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, Australian Consumer Law or any equivalent State or Territory legislation. If any guarantee, warranty, term or conditions implied or imposed under the Australian Consumer Law or any other applicable legislation in relation to any prizes awarded under these terms and conditions cannot be excluded (a “Non-Excludable Provision”) and the Promoter is able to limit the remedy for a breach of the Non- Excludable Provision, then the liability of the Promoter and all members of the Health Communications Network for breach of the Non-Excludable Provision is limited to one or more of the following at the Promoter’s option:
24. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and all other members of the Health Communications Network expressly disclaim liability for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with any participant’s participation in this Promotion or the acceptance of any Prize. The Winner indemnifies the Promoter and all members of the Health Communications Network against any liability, injury, loss or damage which may be suffered, incurred or sustained by the Promoter or any member of the Health Communications Network arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with, any act or omission (including negligence) by the Winner, or its use of the Prize, or its breach of these terms and conditions.
25. Neither the Promoter nor any other member of the Health Communications Network will be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
26. If this Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including but not limited to failure or malfunction of any computer equipment by reason of infection by computer virus, power failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical failures or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who undermines the integrity or fair running of the Promotion for other entrants, including by tampering with the entry process, and, after consulting with the relevant legislative authorities, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.